This course has been created by physiologists, nurses, doctors and infectious disease experts, using the latest information available from the WHO, Australian Department of Health, Safe Work Australia, Centers for Disease Control, the National COVID-19 Coordination Commission and peer-reviewed journal articles to teach you everything you need to know to return to the office safely and effectively.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a better understanding of COVID-19, it's mechanisms of action and the signs and symptoms of infection.
- Gain useful background knowledge on pathogens and how they spread.
- Learn the different mechanisms of pathogen transmission and how to effectively stop it.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to approach everyday situations in an office setting safely.
- Know exactly what your responsibilities are to your workplace, your colleagues, yourself and the wider community so you can act appropriately in any situation.
- Learn about the immune system and what you can do to support it in the event that infection does occur.
- Be able to employ effective strategies to protect your mental health during this pandemic.